lifts her skirt,
on the concrete
ruminate about suicide, that ultimate closing.
2. I’ve known directly only one person who took
his life. He
CEO of a company you’ve probably heard of.
3. I admit I’m way out of my league here, but it
I’ve observed that an unmet expectation wide-of-
4. Sylvia Plath, the famed young poet who took
her life at
is one who put such an expectation into print with
5. To come at life well, we have to be ready to
to many ideas, not literally for one idea, and
vigorously for a few.
6. I’m not referring to instances of supreme courage
example, one might die for a cause or some kind of
7. See that it’s not the time, or we’ve got it
all wrong, or
life’s unfair, or something else, and we know we
© 2013 Allan Cox, Allan Cox & Associates Inc. All Rights Reserved.
If you enjoy reading this story, you may wish to order WHOA! Are They Glad You’re in Their lives?
available on Amazon Kindle and in print edition too.
• Kindle Edition: WHOA! Are They Glad You're in Their Lives?
• Print Edition: WHOA! Are They Glad You're in Their Lives?
Labels: Black, See the Light, To Ponder