1. Imperfect as we and our ideas may be, we have
2. This something
is other than an impulsive act, since it
from deep inside, only a spark perhaps, but
not able to peer around corners, but must go
side-by-side with a corner to
see what gives.
first corner may offer nothing, and require no turn,
but you’re now on your way.
5. Quietness, as opposed to the rumble of
you to listen for the snap of that spark.
6. The engine turns over, warms up, is ready.
7. You grasp the possibility and push the
button. No sttin’
© 2013 Allan Cox, Allan Cox & Associates Inc. All Rights Reserved.
If you enjoy reading this story, you may wish to order WHOA! Are They Glad You’re in Their lives?
available on Amazon Kindle and in print edition too.
• Kindle Edition: WHOA! Are They Glad You're in Their Lives?
• Print Edition: WHOA! Are They Glad You're in Their Lives?
Labels: No Sittin' on Go, Starter, To Ponder