I would wear knee-high boots
and care for them myself.
Things are more than things.
1. Do you ever find yourself seriously wondering
2. It’s certainly not a constant activity for
me, but frequently I take the asking
3. It can put you in other peoples’ shoes, which
is great for
but also fires up your imagination.
4. Events and outcomes all around us every day
we’re not and what we’re not.
5. Those certitudes often result from our
fine, but with some give on our part, also may be
for new action.
6. What if the way a woman in the country grooms
sparks insights on how you meet a stranger?
7. What if a struggling musician in a play teaches
you how you trip yourself
© 2013 Allan Cox, Allan Cox & Associates Inc. All Rights Reserved.
If you enjoy reading this story, you may wish to order WHOA! Are They Glad You’re in Their lives?
available on Amazon Kindle and in print edition too.
• Kindle Edition: WHOA! Are They Glad You're in Their Lives?
• Print Edition: WHOA! Are They Glad You're in Their Lives?
Labels: Bootblack, Come On. What If?, To Ponder