Ω This last letter
in the Greek alphabet
1. GROUND (grounding, grounded) is one of the
in our language.
2. Think of the symbolism the word evokes:
rootedness, source, stability, legacy.
3. Nothing, nobody thrives and lasts without
4. Nothing in life is as significant as our
cultivating and establishing our grounding.
5. What sustains us in our failings and crises?
stabilizes us in
our successes and exhilarations?
6. Be reflective. Stop running and hiding. What
do you need
do and be to be grounded?
7. What’s your most revealing symbol of
Visit us here for a fresh quote from
leading thinkers every Monday, Wednesday and Friday--designed to enhance your
life. On Sunday mornings we go a bit deeper with our weekly message--intended
to add vitality and enduring inner peace to the life of the contemplative
reader. In a word, that’s grounding. Open a team meeting or family meal with a
thought you’ve picked up here and see what happens.
© 2013 Allan Cox, Allan Cox & Associates Inc. All
If you enjoy reading this story, you may wish to
order WHOA! Are They Glad You’re in Their lives? available on Amazon
Kindle and in print edition too.
• Kindle Edition: WHOA! Are They Glad You're in Their Lives?
• Print Edition: WHOA! Are They Glad You're in Their Lives?
Labels: Feet, Grounded: Your life’s Imperative, To Ponder