1. Sometimes innocence can later be
2. Even the so-called innocent one can come to
3. Fate-tempters—not at all innocent—choose to
of fear into their lives. Like the moth, they fly
4. What do you make of a full-of-fear incident,
that comes to an end in complete safety?
5. One is plain fully-felt gratefulness for what
6. Two is comprehending how fragile life can be
is the better option than innocence.
7. Three is sharing your experience with others,
They can learn from it, one way or another.
© 2013 Allan Cox, Allan Cox & Associates Inc. All Rights Reserved.
If you enjoy reading this story, you may wish to order WHOA! Are They Glad You’re in Their lives?
available on Amazon Kindle and in print edition too.
• Kindle Edition: WHOA! Are They Glad You're in Their Lives?
• Print Edition: WHOA! Are They Glad You're in Their Lives?
Labels: Providence, To Ponder, When You've Been Spared