Be Present at the Creation
grade-schoolers a few of us could report with delight
and big wide eyes events that
were stranger than fiction.
2. We hadn’t been there, but had heard of them
and could relay them in small club-like gatherings.
3. Some adults say they’ve taken a leap of faith
and are astounded at the bounty, spiritually
4. There’s the calling for each one of us—I believe that
we can refuse.
5. Not availing ourselves of the risk, to not
step into the
when it’s presented, is the grinding down of a
6. A toe in the water is kindergarten, perhaps a
7. What is the world showing you?
A long absent friend appears
on the street before you.
A casual question you raise
© 2012 Allan Cox, Allan Cox & Associates Inc. All Rights