When the Seemingly Insignificant Isn’t
1. The seasonality of a happening—any event that
deal to you—may not conform to the calendar.
2. Nor is it necessarily of the same length or
3. Such it is with a photo in our bedroom, that
moment—not just once but periodically.
4. See it below, three husbands. Along with our
just completed a five-day safari in Kenya.
5. We’re in a lodge bar, waiting to be taken to
from which we’ll fly for two hours to the Seychelle
6. I’m the one standing, giggling, 15 years ago
or more. I’ve
shared a “male secret” with our wives that make mis
7. A bond confirmed, a mock betrayal forgiven,
that makes life sing, never to be forgotten. It’s
things I take in—clearly,
a call that matters to me.
© 2012 Allan Cox, Allan Cox & Associates Inc. All Rights
Labels: Photo, week-31, When the Seemingly Insignificant Isn’t