facts emerge in clusters?
said, “No ideas but in things.”
breaker of your own rule,
this strain requires ideas.
little more than fashion?
How often has deliverance
or was that just the writer’s
1. Sometimes it seems we answer, or try to
2. Perhaps we’ve tried to answer, or at least
earlier, without satisfaction that we’ve done them justice.
the time comes when the question is right for us and
we best not look the other
4. Face-to-face, some questions seem
and there’s no shame in moving on. Mystery
clarity often comes when we’ve reached
conclusions on flimsy
information, and we later turn out
your conclusions, whether they turn out right
or not helps make you a more
known entity to people.
your beat to different marchers!.
© 2013 Allan Cox, Allan Cox & Associates Inc. All Rights Reserved.
If you enjoy reading this story, you may wish to order WHOA! Are They Glad You’re in Their lives?
available on Amazon Kindle and in print edition too.
• Kindle Edition: WHOA! Are They Glad You're in Their Lives?
• Print Edition: WHOA! Are They Glad You're in Their Lives?
Labels: Questions, To Ponder, What's Your Answer?