How Would You Like to Define Fear?
1. Philosopher Alfred North Whitehead said the measure of a civilization is the increased number of tasks it can perform without thinking.
2. For my part, I’m on record for saying truly superior executives are so good they don’t know it.
3. Have you noticed that the more you talk about doing something, the less likely it is that you will ever do it?
4. There are times, though, plenty of them, when the heat’s on and everybody knows it.
5. That’s when even the expert is scared, make no
6. Even though she comes through it, seemingly without effort, we see the act itself—courage in isolation—is what
7. That is not for the newcomer, no matter how talented; it comes, even if she be young, from night-sleeping in the
sophisticated maneuvering can send the massive carrier bobbing like a match stick just as an aircraft with its pilot— makes its final approach. make up the pinpoint soul of the navigation quarters. safe landing occurs, perhaps holds up a hand, shaking,
© 2012 Allan Cox, Allan Cox & Associates Inc. All Rights Reserved. _____________________________________________________
Labels: How Would You Like to Define Fear?, Routine, week-23