1. Intriguing how community takes place and
2. I had a professor, a sociologist, who defined
socialization as the
process whereby a biological blob becomes a social slob.
3. Amazing, too, how simple good will gets
things started in
4. Perhaps you can’t go home again, but you can
5. It was a slower time then, but life still
requires we make
most of fallow time, when more happens than we
6. Me? I like to watch tall grass bend in the
7. Have you seen any fireflies lately?
portable radio, listening
to some game that mattered.
her son to lunch or supper.
and we’d sit on the curb,
© 2012 Allan Cox,
Allan Cox & Associates Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Labels: Curb, Life in Firefly Village, week-20