Rehab Brings it All
1. Here’s another Allan, and if you’ve been following,
another who’s out of my life but not forgotten.
2. The beauty of poetry is that you really don’t know what
you’re going to write until you do.
3. In retrospect, grade school was so
full of everything. My life today barely keeps pace.
4. It’s so enriching to see talent
and character for what they are, even if it’s decades later.
5. How I am shamed by Allan, who had
so much more than I did that I thought was less.
6. What does stature mean to you?
we welcomed him, I’m sure,
was one of our brightest,
and shone in class projects.
there he stood full stature
among us boys in the back,
is dedicated to my friend Randy Lewis,
President, Walgreen Co.
© 2012 Allan Cox, Allan Cox & Associates Inc. All
Labels: Alone, Rehab Brings it All Back Home, Senior Vice President, This blog is dedicated to my friend Randy Lewis, Walgreen Co., week-17