1. One could argue that the best thing you can
say about someone is that she’s self-less.
2. Of course, not all agree, and some believe
that the selfless person won’t accomplish much.
3. The servant-leader concept that sprang up at
AT&T a half-century ago seems an attempt to blend accomplishment with
4. The resolution of these poles seems to lie in
detachment—a cling-less bearing.
5. In this case detachment doesn’t mean lack of
care, but distancing relinquishing vested interest in favor of the appropriate.
6. It’s not too much of a stretch to understand appropriateness
7. Flow—when the factors all come together like
magic--is as close to nothingness as anything I’ve ever experienced.
© 2012 Allan Cox, Allan Cox & Associates,
Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Labels: 10, Blissless, Find a Way to Disappear, week-10