Your Place in the Big Picture
1. It’s likely not possible to have a thought for redemption that hasn’t been had by others.
2. It’s like saying this gem of an idea I’ve shared with you isn’t original, but I arrived at it independently.
3. The difference is in the sharing. In the first case, you’re embarrassed; in the second, perhaps a bit too proud.
4. The reasons for embarrassment are old and common, but laying them beside God is a game-changer.
5. God is vocabulary, a word that came into the world where there was a consciousness waiting.
6. Vocation is the calling, the tearing out old pages from the notebook, grains sliding between your fingers as you walk.
7. When your breath shows that God needs you, the night is a full moon.
|Photograph by Cher Cox|
Vanity threaded throughout? Fear’s most deceiving cover-up? Anger beyond comprehension? Yes, let’s not forget that.
© 2012 Allan Cox, Allan Cox & Associates, Inc. All Rights Reserved. ________________________________________________________________
Labels: Cellular, gem, week-3, Your Place in the Big Picture