When You Can’t Make Heads or Tails of It
1. The situation is threatening and confusing. Where do I turn?
2. Something is missing, but what? I don’t know. My take on this leaves me limited.
3. If I got bold, aggressive, easing my angst, I would only make things worse.
4. What am I afraid of? I’ll shoulder some possibilities.
5. I’ll do nothing, except stay attentive.
6. I face it, still, not face it down.
7. Then something breaks I don’t expect, something else clears, and I see the way through.
compounding the situation.
© 2012 Allan Cox, Allan Cox & Associates, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Labels: 6, Knot, When You Can’t Make Heads or Tails of It