When You’re astride
1. Rich, indeed, is the person who has a friend
whose insights lay him back against the wall.
2. Who do you know and trust who asks of you
what you won’t ask yourself?
3. If you have such a friend linkage, then you
are giving, too, or else he would not find your company suitable.
4. When the question or statement comes in that
trust linkage, it cannot be ignored.
5. So what does it mean when you leave some
situation or somebody? It’s not a slight matter.
6. Owning the meanings that don’t meet the eye
help you grow up. Start early. It will pay you back increasingly as you grow
7. You may not ever know just why you made some
move, but it will strengthen you to revisit and perhaps revise.
a freedom and exhilaration.
when one does the leaving,
© 2012 Allan Cox, Allan Cox & Associates,
Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Labels: 9, Exit, week-9, When You're astride the Compass