See It There, Right in Front of Your Face
1. Some times it’s just the obvious, isn’t it? Just the obvious.
2. Have you seen a sheep sheared? Sounds mundane? See for yourself.
3. Any fool knows…? Oh yeah?
4. “I’m bored,” she says. Whose problem is that? Whose task to solve it?
5. What is more compact and perfect than a scallop shell resting on your flattened palm?
6. You don’t need to put up zeal on a daily basis, but a week without it leads to dark Sunday afternoons.
7. Often the obvious isn’t obvious until it’s seen. Then it is and what a revelation!
© 2012 Allan Cox, Allan Cox & Associates, Inc. All Rights Reserved. ______________________________________________________
Labels: 5, Right in Front of Your Face, See It There, Seizure