What Work Can Mean to You
1. There’s a pace to travel in work that enlivens, a balls-
on-the-feet action that quickens the body.
2. The loneliness one feels in the busy hotel after a solo
room-service dinner counters with occasional self-doubt.
3. Back home toward weekends the tension continues as
one joins family, friends, office associates and weighs
questions of career.
4. The project comes front-and-center, tests loom to master mettle and moxie, the appetite for competence a pang that bites back.
5. Is it worth it? Does it matter? Am I the one to play here? Does this play elsewhere?
6. Caught up short, I’m ready for guidance.
7. What must I learn? Who and what will teach me? What fear do I need to put behind me?
________________________________________________________ © 2012, Allan Cox, Allan Cox & Associates, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Labels: boss, Industry, week-4, What Work Can Mean to You, workshop